Sunday, January 31, 2010

i'm loosing it - no i don'tmean weight

I just logged in and saw all your great success sis - way (weigh!) to go -- having a moment and just need to vent. I don't want to turn to the bag of miss vickie's my kids have in the kitchen. I am struggling with the demands of being a divorced single mom - with all the responsibilities ... I have great kids but they are kids and have challenges of their own that I somehow seem to take on. I am feeling the pressure. My neighbour rented his house out to university students and this weekend they decided to throw a "kegger" party that got way way out of control== and I don't know why but it has upset me a lot more than it should have. I was up for hours worrying about these really aggressive drunk university students -- watching the police arrest them -- it was not a fun experience not to feel safe in your own home-

I want to make sure i am not just making excuses - need to make more time for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment