Saturday, January 16, 2010

Back from my walk...

Just got in from my walk to do some errands. My goal this week was to increase my activity from 0 to 7 activity points earned. I think my walk today brings me to 7 and I still have 2 more days :) It is not alot really and certainly not more than I used to do. Was I really that girl who ran at lunch, taught aqua fit after work and then went to my 1 hour masters swimming workout? Or the person who went for a run before a full day of downhill skiing because I wanted to get a work out in? Yikes no wonder my friends all thought I was nuts. Anyways I am far from thatnow but this week has been a huge improvement over doing nothing so I am very happy with my efforts. I will keep the same goal for next week as it is achievable and a good start to building my way back to fitness. Now off to finish my lunch of quinoa salad. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM love the quinoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment