Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year

Well 3 weeks in to rejoining WW. I am so glad we decided to rejoin before the holidays. Despite my 1 lb gain last week I am sure it could have been much worse had we not signed up for WW. Not sure how this week is going to look. The past few days have been pretty good but the few before that, not so much. I have not been weighing at home- sometimes it really messes with me. Much better to just focus on what I am doing day to day than on the scale.

I am still working on getting more active. I got a lovely HRM for Xmas so I am working on getting that figured out. My goal at the moment is to try to exercise at least 10 mins per day. Not too lofty and definitely achieveable as I try to work my way back into a more active lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment