Sunday, October 17, 2010

???/85

Ok so weigh in last week didn't go so well. I was back up to where I started more than a year ago. Uggghhhh. Oh well it is what it is. Unfortunately I let it turn into a bad week which doesn't help anything. well back on track today- it has been a good day so I guess I can say at least it was only a week. However I think it may be wise to stay away from the scale for the next few weeks. I still think it is important in terms of knowing what I am doing is working but I think for the sh0t term it is better for me to wait. Perhaps I will try weighing in once a month, on the first of the month.

well all set for another month. have some soup cooking on the stove, plans to hit the market on Tues and swimming Tues/Thurs and Sat next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment