Saturday, October 9, 2010

7/81

Back from another awesome swim. I got the best compliment ever. the coach told me I had a nice easy, relaxed looking butterfly....on the 2nd length of a 50 even! Whoo hoo even though I was totally dying ha ha. It was a good workout again. Nice combination of swimming/hard swimming and stroke work. I was definitely tired at the end as was everyone else so that made me feel good too. And I have to say I do like the extra activity points I can earn with a 1.5 hour work out.

Food wise it has been a good day as well. Within points and once I have some fruit and yogurt as a night time snack I will have met my healthy guidelines for the day.

My weigh in day is tomorrow. I have been avoiding the scale so I have no idea what it will say or if it is up or down from last week. But that is OK. It can be my new starting point and what is more important is what I do every day and last week has been a good week. So week 1 successfully under my belt. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment