Wednesday, May 6, 2009

so we are all sick here - cough, cough cough, and when we are done coughing we cough some more. However I have planned a hike with a friend for this afternoon. Hopefully I will get all my callig out of the way this morning. Not much happening on the job front - kind of sad - makes me wonder when i will finally land a job again and if i am being too selective. However, I do not want to work for free and do want to like what i am doing so that i am happy when I get home. I think that that happiness would transfer into all aspects of my life - including my willingness to follow my lifestyle changes. Maybe this is in part why I went so far off track - change is good but want to make the right changes not change for the sake of change.
cough cough wish me luck on my walk

No comments:

Post a Comment