Wednesday, May 20, 2009

hey sis - glad you are moving to. I must admit my commitment to you to walk a half marathon is keeping me on the straight and narrow. I know that if I can do it you can to and vice versa. So lets both keep moving. We were sports kids and sporty adults once! I had a great walk with Karen last night and discovered even more trail at my front door. I have no reason not to walk more than around the block. In fact I can walk for hours and never see a car! I had a really good interview yesterday and woke up earlier this morning excited for the day to begin. I hope this is a sign of things to come. In fact I was going to go out and get a walk in before the kidling got out of bed. I can not even believe this is me talking! I am making more healthy food and not having the snackeroos in the house and if I don't have them and have to cook a snack - guess what -- I am not eating them. I will keep you posted on 2 or 3 walks today

No comments:

Post a Comment