Tuesday, May 19, 2009

so I am going to go to the horse show every day - I walked and walked and walked. I mean even if you have to go to the bathroom.... you have to walk. I guess that explains why all the riders are in such good shape - so yesterday, Sunday, I did not walk as much- kind of taking a bit of a day off. I simply walked around the block/park for 20 minutes. I have a few interviews this week so am preparing for them and used the walking time to clear my head and focus my ideas. Cross your fingers. I am hoping to get out for a walk before my interview this morning - but will have to see if the kidling is looking for a ride or not to school. Off to get walking and moving - there is no excuse there does not appear to be rain in the forcast for a week or so

No comments:

Post a Comment