Saturday, May 16, 2009

So today - I walked the hill with friends. Found out is is a 4 km hike. All my walking has certainly started to pay off since I was not the one getting winded! Then had a great time over a tea with my hiking pals. Then was surprised by a friend with a pedi and mani - man I forgot how much I like this. To top it off - I walked to and from her house for dinner. Am I ever spoiled. the question I have is. Is the walk to and from considered one walk or 2? Since I did spend 2 hours at her house. This way I would have been on 3 walks today. I have shared my sisters and my goal of walking a half marathon. Now it is real and we have to make it happen. Just keep moving, just keep moving, just keep moving. Tomorrow I am up at the horse show - so I am going to avoid using the golf cart and walk more. Keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment