Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 2 Yay!!

Well yesterday was a good day! Yay! Ate properly and even went for a swim. I had thoughts of walking to the pool but it was cold and rainy....then again, I had thoughts of just staying home so at least I went. It was actually a really good swim, I worked harder than I have recently. Today's plan includes heading downtown via public transit so I'll get a fair bit of walking in. I am also going to go check out a gym that has a $10/month special. I am still suspicious that this deal is going to turn out to be too good to be true but we will see. I have never been a gym person but I want to give it another try, and I am also interested in trying out some yoga and/or pilates classes. We'll see. At least I don't have to make a long term commitment to them. The challenging part of the day will come later when I am getting together with my friends. I think my plan is to eat before I go and to save a few point for a few nibbles but not a meal. I am also going to drive so I won't be able to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment