Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday

Well I actually did get out for a walk. It helped that I was out of coffee and planned my route to pass by the local coffee shop. LOL.

Anyways it was a great walk, and now that we are going to have a few nice days it should be easier to get out. Not that weather should really be an excuse but it is.

I am also going to head out to the market later to do some walking/ shopping so I'll get a second one in today too.

I'm still trying to find the strategy that is going to work for me food wise. I have a couple of good days and then I get busy or am out a lot and it falls apart. Ahhhh.

Anyways as long as I keep trying. Two things I know: I can't let myself get too hungry so I need to make sure I eat breakfast and plan for some healthy snacks. Also planning ahead and having foods on hand that I like really help. Last nigth I had some leftover veggie sushi that was really good, really healthy and super filling. I need to have a repertoire of meals like this and then make sure I have those ingredients on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment