Monday, September 7, 2009

2 Weeks in..

..and so far so good. I am slowly getting back into the exercise habit and it is starting to feel better already. Had a weekend with 2 food related events with stuff I really like and don't normally have but I think I did OK. A bit more than I had planned but less than if I hadn't been trying and still within my ww points. I also made myself go out for a walk tonight to help offset some of the food (i.e. the cheescake ). I did want to go but then was getting comfy on the couch and almost talked myself out of it but I made myself get up and out the door by giving myself the option of just doing a short walk. Well once I got going with my ipod on I did end up doing my longer route. It felt great and I am glad I went. Weigh in tomorrow so I will see how this week went....either way it is Ok. It is what happens over the long term that matters and I know I am doing the things I need to do to be successful in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment